Sunday, October 19, 2014

EOC Week 1: My Voice

I'm Alisha Garcia - Peccainti my career is Fashion Retail Management. My career is about running my own business relating to fashion or anything that has to do with fashion. .I'm in this industry for the passion I will show in my work. I have chosen this career path because the passion I have for this industry is more than any body would understand. I had this passion for fashion ever since I was a little girl playing dress up on my cousins to dressing up my dog.

My passion for fashion will be show into the work and projects you guys will see.I'm a hard working with anything that I do and will do.Throughout my work the passion I have for fashion will be able to see through my works. Wouldn't let this passion just slip away from my finger or this dream of mine to own my business one day.

The business I wanna own will be about selling clothing that in the fashion world and also trendy at the time. Also my business will be about stylist people from normal to high class people. Not gonna just stylist one classes of people. It will be from people who can't afford to be like celebrities to also dressing celebrities who are use to be getting style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment